Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ant-e Depressants

I wake up this morning to find my living intruded by black ants. I hate those tiny little monsters that can creep into the house with their entire community to take charge of the kitchen.

The big question is how to clean up? Smera loves putting everything in her mouth and with her crawling all over the house it becomes all the more difficult for me evict them without using any chemicals.

So here’s what I do- I first pull out my vacuum cleaner and boy it felt good! Then I google for home remedies and you’ll be surprised to see numerous ideas. Here is what I’ve short –listed so far:

  1. White vinegar
  2. Turmeric
  3. Ground coffee
  4. Talcum powder
  5. Citrus peels

I’ll let you know how it goes !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...